If you have a complaint about any of our services, please let us know so that we have the opportunity to investigate the problem and put things right. You should first send your Complaint to:
Customer Service Department
Jalan 17/56, Section 17
46400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
If you are still not satisfied, we will tell you about our procedures and all relevant contact details during each stage of your complaint.
A complaint handler will investigate your complaint. They will not have been directly involved in the issue you are complaining about.
We will usually acknowledge your complaint in writing on the same day, but in any case within five working days. Our acknowledgement will also include the relevant complaint handlerâ€™s details and a copy of our procedures.
- If we need to ask you for more information, we will tell you why this is necessary.
- We will return your phone calls within two working days.
- We will give you a clear written explanation for our action. If we need to pay any undisputed amount due under the policy, we will do this quickly and this will not affect your complaint.
- If we need to take action to settle the problem, we will tell you what action we will take and keep you up to date with any developments.
- Within four weeks of receiving your complaint, we will send you:
- a final response; or
- a holding response, which will explain why we cannot yet settle your complaint, and will give you a date by which we will contact you again. You will receive a final response or another holding response within eight weeks of the date we received your complaint.
- When we issue our final response, we will give you written details of the next stage of our complaints procedure.